Helping Minnesotans overcome barriers to wellness is a dynamic behavioral health search tool that gives Minnesotans access to real time information and availability. It improves connections for Individuals and collaboration for systems. Whether you're searching for yourself, a loved one, a patient, or looking for general information, this is your place to start!

Easily Find Help with Searchable Services

Need Immediate Availability? We Can Help You Find That Too!

Connect in Real Time with our Providers

Contact us with your suggestions
on how to make FastTrackerMN better.

Make a Suggestion

Contact us to request free
FastTrackerMN materials to share.

Request Materials

A little bit

About Us

Fast Tracker is a cost-effective search engine -- a virtual community -- for psychiatric information and statewide mental health resources. This online, intuitive, searchable and real-time tool supports patient-centered, integrated care by linking providers to key research and professional guidelines to better serve Minnesotans living with mental illness.

  • Up-to-date provider availability
  • Access to referral resources
  • Treatment protocols and guidelines
  • Recovery and support group information
  • Improve communication between primary and specialty providers

Recent News and Upcoming Events