Integrations Wellness & Recovery Center, LLC, is a small, privately owned, 245G Licensed program specializing in the treatment of Co-Occurring Mental Health Conditions and Substance Use Disorders. We focus on building connections and meeting a person wherever they are on the road to recovery.
Our 20 bed Women’s Co-Occurring Specific Residential Treatment Facility providing High Intensity Residential Services, with a step down to Medium Intensity for those who would benefit for additional time in the residential setting before transitioning to non-residential services. Our facility is handicap accessible and we work with all forms of MAT.
Our non-residential services are available for adults 18 and older of either gender, as well as for adolescents on a case by case basis. Our non-residential services include Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient/Aftercare groups.
***A hybrid of in person and telehealth services are available for our non-residential services to those who are assessed as appropriate. Telehealth assessments are also available.***
A free brief screening/consultation is available to all individuals with questions or concerns about their mental health or substance use, life stressors, or personal growth plans in order to determine whether our services will meet your needs.
Our agency offers the following services:
1. Comprehensive Assessments and recommendations, as well as Individualized Treatment Planning, focusing on determining and meeting each individual’s substance use disorder/mental health treatment needs at all stages of the recovery process. Intake into our program or referrals to the appropriate level of care are made on the basis of the ASAM placement criteria.
2. Diagnostic Assessments, including the screening of all clients for mental health and substance use concerns, to determine individual needs and goals. We can provide assessments to determine qualification for Rule 79 Case Management or other services and supports, or to begin the therapy process within our agency.
Individual and family therapy sessions are available onsite, during the course of a client’s time in the co-occurring treatment program, and on an ongoing basis prior to and/or following completion of the treatment program.
3. Individual and Group Co-occurring Substance Use Disorder Treatment using the Integrated Dual Disorders Treatment model, including a focus on life skills, relapse prevention, and learning to responsibly manage thoughts in order to better manage one’s emotions and behaviors. Services are provided from a trauma-informed perspective. Non-residential treatment groups are available during daytime hours with plans to expand into the evening when referrals support this.
4. Alcohol and drug use monitoring occurs as needed throughout the treatment process through self-report, collateral information, and random urine drug testing.
5. Education and support for families and/or significant others regarding mental health conditions, substance use disorders and the interaction between the two.
6. Treatment coordination with members of the client’s treatment team, as allowed by the client, to support all aspects of a life focused in recovery.
7. A Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist is integrated into programming to extend the treatment experience outside of the office setting and allow for additional support from a peer in recovery.