CentraCare Adult Addiction Services
3701 12th Street North
Dual Diagnosis Substance Use Disorder Treatment Our programs are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services under 245G. We treat substance use disorders and mental health diagnoses with an integrated approach. We understand the relationship between substance dependence or abuse and mental health issues. We offer a dual diagnosis/integrated treatment approach in all of our outpatient services. Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselors, Mental Health Professionals, and Mental Health Practitioners work together to assist patients in navigating through complex addiction and mental health concerns while developing a strong recovery plan. We strive to ensure our clients’ recovery, plus show them the benefits of a substance-free lifestyle. CentraCare has provided specialized addiction services since 1971.
Adult ServicesVarying Levels of Intensive Outpatient Treatment Our outpatient program is for adults ages 18+ who have a substance use disorder often in combination with a mental health or emotional problem. The length of all phases of treatment is variable based on patient’s needs and risk levels.
Please Note: For each of the programs listed below, the length is individualized to meet the needs of each client.High Intensity: We offer a unique full day high intensity outpatient option in person with 30 hours per week of programming.
- Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Day: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Evening: Monday-Thursday 6 to 9 p.m.
- Morning: Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Afternoon: Tuesday and Thursday 1 to 4 p.m.
- Morning: Tuesday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Evening: Tuesday 6 to 8 p.m.
- Morning: Thursday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Addiction Medicine ClinicThe Addiction Medicine Clinic, provides an array of services.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT): naltrexone, Vivitrol, Antabuse
- Psychiatry Consults and medication management
- Lab testing and treatment of minor health conditions for clinic patients