1609 Jackson St.
Our philosophy for recovery and addiction treatment is to focus on the whole person; integrating mind, body and spirit. Our staff whole-heartedly believes in the power of personal touch and their passion helps transform lives every day. We listen, we respect, we build relationships, we understand and, above all, we help make a lasting change.
- 20 Bed LGBTQA+ MICD licensed SUD residential program
- CARF Accredited
- Individualized treatment planning
- Utilize evidence-based therapeutic modalities including Health Realization, CEBT, DBT, Family Services, Trauma/Loss, and Motivational Interviewing
- MICD services that focus on the whole person
- Medication management
- Transportation provided
- Aftercare planning and care coordination
- Suboxone/Subutex and Methadone accepted