- FAITH INTEGRATION UPON REQUEST OF CLIENT
- Adolescent Day Treatment is available statewide for teens ages 13-18 via our ONLINE OPTION.
- The program is trauma informed and DBT inspired. Two therapists work with co-ed groups of 6-8 clients.
- Groups meet 5 days a week, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. from home, school or another facility with an adult nearby.
- Length of program is anywhere between 3-5 months depending on client.
- Family and individual counseling sessions are included each week and faith is integrated upon request of clients.
- Help for teens who may have depression, anxiety, self-harm and lack of functioning in age appropriate situations: school, work, home, etc.
- School collaboration has been very positive and sometimes credit is given to teens who participate and graduate.
- If you don’t see your insurance listed, Christian Family Solutions will work with your insurance company and may be able to confirm a one-time contract.
Other insurance companies – Optum—includes the following:
- All Savers
- Surest/Bing Golden Rule Alliance
- UHC Shared Services United Health Care Medica
- Medica Mayo VACCN
- Humana, WPS, Prime West, Multiplan and Prime West
Easy Resource Links For You to CLICK!